[Twisted-Python] GitHub Twisted organization/repo

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Mar 26 15:48:28 EDT 2013

On Mar 26, 2013, at 10:07 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:

> I was just expressing my frustration that attaching patch files to
> Trac is not fun, and working with read-only SVN is not fun, and
> following out-of-line review comments is not fun.

Demonstrably, all of these things are more fun than volunteering to maintain a functioning git mirror, since people do these things all the time, but do not do that ;).

We'd love to have a single source github mirror.  Can you provide assistance getting it set up, monitored and maintained?

Thanks,

-glyph