[Twisted-Python] EuroPython Sprint Ideas?

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jun 27 18:39:47 MDT 2013

On 27 Jun, 11:12 pm, jamesbroadhead at gmail.com wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>EuroPython is just around the corner, so I was wondering if there are a
>few
>people from this list going, and whether any of you have suggestions
>for a
>sprinting session. There are around 60 people with the 'Twisted' tag on
>the
>EuroPython site, so we could probably put together a moderate-sized
>team to
>work on a larger feature.
>It would be really helpful if someone who has actually made some
>Twisted
>commits could be there too, for process and guidance etc. .
>
>Suggestions / bug links welcome, even if you're not going to be there!

One project which is massively parallelizable is emptying this page:

    http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/report/15

Instructions for doing so, in some great detail, are available at:

    http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewProcess

Whatever happens, I hope everyone attending the conference has a great
time!

Jean-Paul