[Twisted-Python] Multi-service, multi-protocol examples

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jul 25 14:40:36 MDT 2013

On Jul 24, 2013, at 4:19 PM, Justin Chiu <c.justin88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A couple weeks ago I posted a question to this list titled "AMQP listening and user-facing daemon". The responses were very helpful; thank you.
>
> Does anyone have any examples/tutorials on writing with multiple protocols doing totally different things? I found a thread on Stackoverflow [1] and the Twisted Finger tutorial [2].

The unifying element of many multi-protocol services is authentication; specifically, as authentication is provided via Cred: <http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/core/howto/cred.html>.  There ought to be more documentation on this, but once you've read through it, have a stroll through the API documentation and the examples and you should get a pretty good idea :).

-glyph