[Twisted-Python] Help requested for twisted

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Jul 2 14:01:52 MDT 2013

On 06:55 pm, ashapattani at gmail.com wrote:
>Hi ,
>
>       In my case the rest api url calls looks like this
>
>http://example.com/event/user_id=12345
>
>  So here how to I implement the agent
>
>for me every url has different different user_id's to be passes

Please don't post repeatedly.  Your first message arrived at the list.
You might need to wait a while before anyone volunteers to help.

If enough time passes with no replies, consider posting again with more
information - not just the same email.  Chances are if no one has tried
to help after a day or two, it's because the question wasn't clear.

Jean-Paul