[Twisted-Python] Two-day Twisted class in San Francisco (right before PyCon)

Itamar Turner-Trauring itamar at futurefoundries.com
Thu Jan 10 10:40:12 MST 2013

On the Monday and Tuesday before PyCon, Jean-Paul Calderone and I will be
teaching a two-day introduction to Twisted in San Francisco. We'll be
covering the basics of the event loop, Deferreds, and other core APIs, with
lots of hands-on exercises. (The 3-hour tutorial I'll be teaching at PyCon
includes a small part of this material.)

You can learn more here:
http://blog.futurefoundries.com/2013/01/2-day-twisted-class-in-san-francisco.html

Or sign up here:
http://futurefoundries.eventbrite.com/