[Twisted-Python] Twisted Names strings

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jan 17 15:15:03 EST 2013

On Jan 17, 2013, at 9:19 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> (although testing during the /pre/-release period would have saved everyone some
> trouble :).

This bears repeating!  Not to harass you, Angelo - dealing with a regression in Twisted that breaks your app is punishment enough :) - but to remind everyone that this is exactly why we have the pre-release testing period.

When you get the 13.0 release announcement, please remember that you only have a week!  All you need to do is to run your respective test suite and send a short email saying if you found any issues.  (Filing a ticket would be nice, but if that's too much work, don't worry about it: for pre-release regressions, we'll file tickets and work on patches for you.)

-glyph