[Twisted-Python] Using telnet or linereceiver protocol over ssh

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jan 6 21:23:33 EST 2013

On Jan 5, 2013, at 12:22 PM, Fabian Sturm <f at rtfs.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately I am not sure if I am the right one for documentation
> since I still struggle with some of the concepts. But I would like to
> publish this combined sftp and command server as a reference.

In a way, it is best to work on documentation when you don't yet fully understand, because if you fully understand you yourself don't need the documentation any more :).

Obviously you don't want to write documentation that is incorrect or doesn't make sense, but the code-review process should prevent that from being published.  Plus, if you are going to work on documenting something, you can always ask for help either on this mailing list, or on the IRC channel (#twisted or #twisted-dev on Freenode depending on whether your questions are about help with Twisted or help with contributing to Twisted itself).

Glad I could point you in the right direction, and hope to hear more from you in the future,

-glyph