[Twisted-Python] Simple http server to serve php

Logan 4u logan4u at live.it
Tue Feb 26 15:22:21 EST 2013

Hi! First mail, and first look at this interesting framework that is twisted.
I'm on a Linux Debian. Kindly  need help to solve this issue, I've looked at documentation but I miss something.
Need to get up a simple web server that will serve html and php pages. The html works but php show a window where you can choose if save or open the file.
This is what I've got:

#!/usr/bin/env python
import CGIHTTPServer

def main():
    server_address = ('', 9090)
    handler = CGIHTTPServer.CGIHTTPRequestHandler
    handler.cgi_directories = ['./cgi']
    server = CGIHTTPServer.BaseHTTPServer.HTTPServer(server_address, handler)
    try:
       server.serve_forever()
    except KeyboardInterrupt:
        server.socket.close()
if __name__ == '__main__':
   main()

I've looked at documentation but can't understand this point:

from twisted.web import static, twcgi

class PerlScript(twcgi.FilteredScript):
    filter = '/usr/bin/php' #  >>>> I must point it to the path of php? or php5?

resource = static.File("./cgi") # Points to the perl website
resource.processors = {".php": PerlScript} # Files that end with .pl will be
                                          # processed by PerlScript
resource.indexNames = ['index.php']Every help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance, BR.