[Twisted-Python] Unable to write to "stuck" TCP client connections

Wenxiang Wu wenxiang at zopim.com
Mon Feb 25 19:17:55 EST 2013

Unfortunately for performance reasons, I cannot test this with any other
reactor. And the only time I have ever been able to reproduce this was when
I left my client running overnight.

However due to the amount of traffic we are seeing, I am able to reliably
find connections stuck in this state. I get 2-3 connections stuck every
hour.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2013, at 4:22 PM, Wenxiang Wu <wenxiang at zopim.com> wrote:
>
>  Has anyone else experienced this weird problem? I'd love to provide more
> information regarding this bug.
>

> I have seen bugs which _might_ be this problem, but I'm not sure.  I don't
> think I've ever been able to reproduce it.
>
> Can you test with any reactors other than epoll?  Do you have a test case
> which will reproduce it deterministically?
>
> -g

Wenxiang Wu
VP Partying / Engineering
www.zopim.com