[Twisted-Python] imap google mail client

Luca Sbardella luca.sbardella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:37:10 EST 2013

> It looks like 'run' (A) overrides the base reactor's implementation, and
> (B) doesn't actually run the reactor.

Correct, that is the intention, pulsar is the driver and the PulsarReactor
is a proxy to one of pulsar event loops.

it's probably a more serious underlying problem that just happens to be
> initially visible with your TLS connection.

The main issue was the missing implementation of callFromThread and
callInThread. I've also switched off signal handling, threads and
scheduling, all handled by pulsar.

https://github.com/quantmind/pulsar/blob/handshake/pulsar/lib/tx.py

I'm now getting mailboxes via a websocket. Looking promising.

https://github.com/quantmind/pulsar/blob/handshake/examples/webmail/manage.py

Luca