[Twisted-Python] txdlo - a Twisted DeferredListObserver

Hynek Schlawack hs at ox.cx
Mon Dec 30 16:54:32 MST 2013

Hey Terry,

On 30 Dec 2013, at 21:20, Terry Jones wrote:

>> Any chance of adding a license (*cough* MIT *cough*)
> Is Apache ok for you?  If not, mail me off list and I can do MIT for
> you.

Apache is just fine for me – I use it for structlog too. I was
suggesting MIT because that’s Twisted’s license.

>> and putting the whole thing on PyPI?
>
> See https://pypi.python.org/pypi/txdlo
>
> I added a proper README, more tests, the license, setup.py etc. See
> https://github.com/terrycojones/txdlo

Great, now I can play with it!

—h

P.S. if I can pester you any further: I’d appreciate a wheel and you
can have a more useful PyPI entry by including the README – see
<self-promotion>
https://hynek.me/articles/sharing-your-labor-of-love-pypi-quick-and-dirty/
</self-promotion>