[Twisted-Python] Filing Bugs

Gerrat Rickert grickert at coldstorage.com
Fri Dec 6 06:23:07 MST 2013

> > ...and so finally, I hit upon the right case, and it sent me an email
> > with a new password
>
> Have you checked your spam folder? Looking at the mail logs, it appears
> a mail was sent at 2013-12-04 14:02:11 MST.

Sounds right...I got the email around 2013-12-04 16:02:11 EST

It contained my username and a password.
The username/password sent in the email doesn't work.
[Daniel Sank mentioned this same thing - maybe we weren't explicit enough]

I just tried logging into trac again (with emailed user/pass).
It still doesn't work.