[Twisted-Python] Twisted as a House for Sale

Orestis Markou orestis at orestis.gr
Sat Aug 24 02:12:05 MDT 2013

I gave a 4-hour training on Twisted a couple of years ago, and tried to capture the essence of it in a written tutorial (as opposed to slides). I haven't touched those notes for ages now, but you can see the result here:

https://github.com/orestis/twisted-tutorial

Hopefully it will find some use!

Orestis