[Twisted-Python] Multiplexing streams with Conch

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.io
Mon Aug 5 15:20:59 MDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry, when editing and cutting my post I got rid of something important :-)

When you log in, you get greeted by some terminal app, say something
written with Urwid or so. In addition to that, on the client, you can start
accepting connections on some TCP port, and at some point the server will
connect to that. That stream should be multiplexed inside SSH. Also, The
client should be able to make connections on localhost, which are also
multiplexed and actually turn into transports inside the server.

Would that be possible?

cheers
lvh