[Twisted-Python] Release questions

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.cc
Fri Apr 5 10:57:21 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Laurens Van Houtven <_ at lvh.cc> wrote:

> As far as I can tell, the defaults are currently beyond plain old DSA.

Whoops, that's not entirely correct, as exarkun was nice enough to point
out to me. Apparently, it's beyond plain old DSA *only if you ask for DSA*.
The default, at least for plain old GPG, is to get you RSA/RSA. I could've
sworn that the default the GPG Keychain Access tool thing from MacGPG was
DSA, because I consciously didn't pick anything in particular and somehow
ended up with a 3072 bit DSA key.

 The rest of my e-mail still counts though :)