[Twisted-Python] The opposite function of reactor.listenTCP()

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Mar 30 20:58:09 EDT 2012

listenTCP returns an IListeningPort provider, as documented here <http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.internet.interfaces.IReactorTCP.html#listenTCP>

IListeningPort (documented here: <http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.internet.interfaces.IListeningPort.html>) has a stopListening method that will shut down the socket appropriately.