[Twisted-Python] Limit on transport.write

hz hanks hankshz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:21:47 EDT 2012

Hi, all

I'm writing a program to transfer files over Internet. Sometimes the
files would be very big. Therefore, I'm not sure whether I could read
a large block of data and send them via one time
internet.protocol.transport.write(). On the other hand, does the
function internet.protocol.transport.write() have any buffer scheme?
If so, I could just read one line of the file each time and call that
function. Or if you have any advice on how to transfer large amount of
data, please let me know. Really appreciated.

Best,
Hanks