[Twisted-Python] Non-PDF version of the Twisted book?

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Mar 2 11:12:40 EST 2012

On 02:52 pm, rgacote at appropriatesolutions.com wrote:
>Is there any interest in taking the existing Twisted documentation and
>moving it to a collaborative ePub environment like Booktype?
><http://www.sourcefabric.org/en/booktype/>
>
>And yes, if the core Twisted team sees value in that, I'd be happy to
>volunteer to do the conversion.

We're currently moving into year four of our efforts to convert
Twisted's documentation from Lore to Sphinx.  That's really where we
could use some extra help.

Sphinx can generate epub output, as well as many other formats, so once
we manage to make the switch we should have something to give out to
people who want to learn about Twisted on their e-reader.

Jean-Paul