[Twisted-Python] Make Twisted/PyPy a milestone?

Tobias Oberstein tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de
Sat Jun 30 04:22:15 EDT 2012

> more productive contribution would probably be to fix the tests that have been
> failing on it for most or all of that time. :)

Ok. I guess for that filing tickets first might be the way to go.

Hence, I created a "meta bug"

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/5735

to group the current issues

FAILED (skips=1665, expectedFailures=11, failures=11, errors=19, successes=6412)

and determine if they are Twisted or PyPy business. Then I go and fix what I can do ..

For the initial screening (in particular), any eyes/knowledge/guidance is appreciated ..