[Twisted-Python] Speed of rendering?

Peter Westlake peter.westlake at pobox.com
Thu Jun 21 09:52:11 EDT 2012

How fast is rendering in nevow? I have a page which is mostly a large
table with a couple of hundred rows, each containing a form. The
generated HTML is about 500 KB. Leaving aside the question of whether
this is a good design or not, how long would you expect it to take? I'm
interested specifically in what happens between the end of beforeRender
and the request being completed. It takes about a minute and a quarter.
Is that normal, or is there a delay in my code that I haven't found yet?

Thanks,

Peter.