[Twisted-Python] AMP WebSockets bridging

flavio flaviogrossi at ymail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:02:24 EDT 2012

Laurens Van Houtven <_ <at> lvh.cc> writes:

> Eventually I'll try to write a Twisted implementation of SockJS, which is
> basically portable websockets all the way down to IE6.

hi, i recently started working with sockjs and you may want to check out my work-
in-progress server implementation at https://github.com/flaviogrossi/sockjs-
cyclone (comments are very welcome)

please note that, although based on twisted, it sits on top of the cyclone web
framework and uses its websocket implementation.

with regards of the messaging protocol, right now i'm using wamp which seems to
fit my needs.

bye,
flavio