[Twisted-Python] FW: Large (GB) File Upload

Bob Novas bob.novas at shinkuro.com
Sat Jul 28 12:09:04 EDT 2012

Hi - I'd like some guidance, please, on writing a TCPServer that can
efficiently receive and process (to a database) large files received from a
browser client form (multipart/form-data).  I'd like to be able to process
the command and headers without waiting for allContentReceived, if possible.
In other words, I'd like to actually handle the incoming stream rather than
buffer it to a file or a string and then handle the Request when all content
is received.  Note that the server is used only by a local browser by a
single user.  It is not used by a large user populace.

Is this possible? Are there any examples? Any guidance would be appreciated.
This was the best  I could find -
http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2007-July/015738.html, but
it's pretty dated.

Thanks,