[Twisted-Python] Password hash for Perspective Brokers

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:44:30 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> Le Jul 26, 2012 à 10:36 AM, Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> > It would probably also help if someone finished the "Generic SASL
> implementation" ticket.
> >
> > Lessee, who was working on that last?
> >
> > Crap. It was me.
> >
> > Sorry about that.
>
> If you're looking for some encouragement and help on that ticket, Ralph
> Meijer has been looking at doing some work in that area, and generalizing
> the SASL support in twisted.words (as well as doing more SASL/cred
> integration on the server side).  I spoke to him at the last sprint in San
> Francisco.
>
> Hopefully you can get together and prompt each other to actually finish it
> ;-).
>
> -glyph

I am interested, though I've made some significant progress in the last few
days on what I'm thinking of as "lore2sphinx-ng", so I'm trying to keep
that momentum going.

So it may be a bit before I get back to it.

I saw that Ralph was looking at it during the sprint, though, and getting
in touch with him to discuss/cheerlead/whatever is on my todo-list.

Kevin Horn