[Twisted-Python] Ping on Ticket

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jul 23 15:55:39 EDT 2012

Le Jul 23, 2012 à 12:13 PM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com a écrit :

> Many people are hesitant to participate in the reviewer side of the
> process.  Don't be.

I'm just being redundant here, but please pay attention to this.  If you still aren't comfortable even with this encouragement, feel free to drop by #twisted-dev on Freenode and ask questions about how to get involved; we always need more reviewers and we would love to help you get started with the process.

(If you need help with your own Twisted application, please stick to #twisted though.  #twisted-dev is for development of Twisted itself.)

Also, if you are a committer already, please step up and do some more reviews!  The queue has been getting too long lately and it looks like not a lot of us are making time for code-reviews regularly.

-glyph