[Twisted-Python] Ping on Ticket

Itamar Turner-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Mon Jul 23 10:18:51 EDT 2012

On 07/23/2012 09:54 AM, Dan Milstein wrote:
> Just wanted to make sure I followed the proper steps.  Two weeks ago, I submitted a patch to an existing bug in twisted.mail.imap4, along with new tests + a description of what I did:
>
> http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/4080
>
> Is there anything else I should be doing, at this point?

Thanks for the patch!

Unfortunately we have a large review backlog, so sadly it may take a bit
of time before someone gets to it; we all do this in our spare time. Our
last sprint did take a big chunk out of the review queue, so hopefully
regular sprints will help make us more responsive. You might want to
stop by #twisted-dev IRC channel on freenode every once in a while and
remind people to do reviews :)

-Itamar