[Twisted-Python] bug or my code? (getPage + Twisted Webserver = Exception)

Me Myself mobilebackup77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:25:38 EDT 2012

The server I am using uses TLS SNI. Does getPage support this, or has
any plans in the near future to support this? Do any other python
packages (request/urllib3/...) support TLS SNI yet?

Also, is there a way to do HTTP CONNECT using twisted before I do the
SSL handshake. I think that should solve my problem.

Thanks,
--Ram