[Twisted-Python] Doing HTTP file uploads (multipart forms)

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 6 07:42:13 EDT 2012

On 06/07/12 10:52, Laurens Van Houtven wrote:
> Aha, okay, so that's that possible culprit off the table. Thanks!
>
> FWIW: Chunked transfer encoding *should* work with twisted.web.server, right?

Good question. Unfortunately the Trac implementation is running slowly
so I can't browse the HEAD code, but in my local copy I don't see any
sign of chunked encoding handling in the client->server direction i.e.
for request body.

So, I think not.

I'm not even sure chunked encoding is *legal* in HTTP request bodies;
which client is generating this format?