[Twisted-Python] txjsonrpc.web2 ?

Yaroslav Fedevych jaroslaw.fedewicz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:46:26 EST 2012

On 13.01.12 10:46, bino oetomo wrote:

> I try to install newst twisted from svn ... but got same exception.
>
> Question : Where can i got twisted.web2 ?

If I recall correctly, twisted.web2 was deemed obsolete and unmaintained
a few years ago and has been finally decommissioned fairly  recently.
twisted.web2 is no more. Ceased to be. Kicked the bucket. You should
really use twisted.web, since everything that was remotely good in web2
was merged there.

Maybe contact the author of txJSONRPC and ask if he ever plans to update
his code.

--
Yaroslav Fedevych
jaroslaw.fedewicz at gmail.com