[Twisted-Python] installing pyOpenSSL on Centos6 help

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Mon Feb 13 15:44:50 EST 2012

Did you install pycrypto as well?  I think you need to "import Crypto"
(uppercase "C")

I've got an application written in Twisted that uses pyOpenSSL.  It
also needs pyasn1, but I forget why.  I think the most recent version
of pycrypto required it.

My app is currently using:

  Python 2.7.1
  Twisted 11.0.0

(I'm about to try it with Twisted 12.0.0, and check for any updates of
the other packages, but it did work with at least some previous versions
of some of them.   I can try to track this down if you are stuck on an
older version of something.)

I installed them in that order.  It's running on Suse Linux Enterprise
Server 10 SP1, if that turns out to matter.

John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.
781-861-0670 ext 539