[Twisted-Python] installing pyOpenSSL on Centos6 help

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Mon Feb 13 15:44:50 EST 2012

Did you install pycrypto as well?  I think you need to "import Crypto"
(uppercase "C")

I've got an application written in Twisted that uses pyOpenSSL.  It
also needs pyasn1, but I forget why.  I think the most recent version
of pycrypto required it.

My app is currently using:

  Python 2.7.1
  zope.interface-3.6.1
  Twisted 11.0.0
  pyOpenSSL-0.12
  pyasn1-0.0.11a
  pycrypto-2.3

(I'm about to try it with Twisted 12.0.0, and check for any updates of
the other packages, but it did work with at least some previous versions
of some of them.   I can try to track this down if you are stuck on an
older version of something.)

I installed them in that order.  It's running on Suse Linux Enterprise
Server 10 SP1, if that turns out to matter.

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.