[Twisted-Python] I am new :-)

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Dec 30 01:31:44 EST 2012

On Dec 29, 2012, at 12:21 PM, Aniket Panse <aniketpanse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I just wanted to introduce myself and get some help. I am familiar with Python, but I've never worked on any real project before. I wish to contribute to Twisted, and was looking for some pointers to understanding this complex code.
> Thanks!
> --Aniket

Hi Aniket!

Welcome to Twisted, I hope that you have a good time here.  We're always happy to hear from a new contributor.

Have you familiarized yourself with the basics of Twisted itself yet?  Before contributing it's useful to have a general idea of what Twisted is, what kinds of things it does, and a high level idea of how it works.

Here are some links to get you started:

Good luck!