[Twisted-Python] twisted.cred documentation bug?

Matthew Pounsett matt at conundrum.com
Sun Aug 19 16:35:46 EDT 2012

I've been reading the cred docs, and think I may have spotted a typo.  Near the end of <http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/core/howto/cred.html>, in the code sample describing creating a cred plugin's factory, there is this method:

    # This will be called once per command-line.
    def generateChecker(self, argstring=""):
        argdict = dict((x.split('=') for x in argstring.split(':')))
        return SpecialChecker(**dict)

I think that return should actually be for **argdict, yes?