[Twisted-Python] Using ProxyClient

DF-- dj.foguelman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:41:50 EDT 2012

Hi Guys!

I'm new to the twisted framework and I'm using it to write a simple
HTTPProxy with rewrite capabilities.

While calling ProxyCiient.handleHeader method, it seems that Content-Length
field is being added. Notice that I say "add" instead of "set":

    def handleHeader(self, key, value):
        *if key.lower() in ['server', 'date', 'content-type']:*
            self.father.responseHeaders.setRawHeaders(key, [value])
        else:
            *self.father.responseHeaders.addRawHeader(key, value)*

Look at this headers that I get if I use handleHeader method:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK