[Twisted-Python] buildbot hosting

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 18 16:31:02 EDT 2012

I'm leaving my home in the Boston metro area, and moving cross-country.  This move should take at least a couple of weeks.

I currently host buildbots for many of our supported platforms; everything with a 'bot-glyph-*' in front of it on this page: <http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/buildslaves>, and also bot-exarkun-1.  So, when I move (at the latest, 6 weeks from now) these will all go offline.

We need a volunteer who either:

lives somewhere in massachusetts and can plug these in to an ethernet port
wants to re-set-up all of these buildbots on some new hosting

The somewhat less palatable option 3 is to just let much of our build infrastructure be offline for a month.

-glyph