[Twisted-Python] We need more mentors!

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:08:58 EDT 2012

GSoC runs from May 21st - August 24th as a full-time internship. The GSoC
FAQ says to expect to spend 5 hours per week on GSoC per mentee:

Some resources:
- mentoring manual: http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCMentoring/
- Twisted's proposed projects: http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/GoogleSOC

If you are interested in mentoring:

1. say so here
2. create an account on
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012 and apply to be
a mentor under the Python Software Foundation umbrella, for the Twisted
3. let at least Itamar and me know that you've done this so we can help
make sure you get approved in a timely fashion.