[Twisted-Python] question : redis and twisteD application service framework

bino oetomo bino at indoakses-online.com
Wed Apr 4 01:23:43 EDT 2012

Dear all

Currently I use wokkel to bridge SerialService to my Pub/Sub system
(currently based on Jabber XMPP)
my co-worker is PHP guys, so it's hard to get access to XMPP from PHP.
he told me about Redis, and I found txredis and TxRedisapi

I want my application basically :
1. Send whatever received via serial port to redis pubsub system, and
2. Send whatever received via redis subscribe to serial port.

Is there any example on using redis with 'twisteD application service
framework' so that I can run it using something like :

twistd -ny ./myapp.tac -l ./myapp.log --pidfile myapp.pid

Sincerely
-bino-