[Twisted-Python] Moving Twisted off Trac and SVN to somewhere nicer

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Sep 30 22:43:31 EDT 2011

Hi, I actually have contributed a few small patches to Twisted. I've
attempted to contribute a few more which never made it in. I intend to
contribute more in the future.

I prefer launchpad over github because of its issue tracker,
especially the ability to crosslink issues which affect more than one
project or distribution. Also because the launchpad implementation is
open source.

But, I'll be happy to use whatever you folks want.

Regards,

Zooko