[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint: Last-Minute October Edition

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Oct 14 11:42:02 EDT 2011

On Oct 12, 2011, at 3:11 PM, Tenth wrote:

> It's been a while, but the Boston Twisted Sprint tradition will be continued, in traditional last-minute fashion, on Saturday, October 15th
>
> Smarterer, Inc. will generously be providing pizza, drinks, wifi, and sprint space at their offices at 500 Harrison Avenue, Boston, from approximately 1:00 to 9:00 PM.
>
> An Evite with more details has gone out to past Boston Twisted Sprint attendants, but let me know if you'd like to be added to the list.

REMINDER:

The sprint is tomorrow!

If you have received an invitation, please respond to it, even if you're not going.  This makes it easier for the organizers (they will know how much food to order) and easier for the person writing up the sprint report to remember who was there and who wasn't.

If you haven't, and you are in the greater Boston metro area and would like to attend the sprint, please let Tenth know so that you can be sent one.  We would love for you to show up, but we also need to send you a little extra information like how to get into the building, and who to call if you can't.  (This obviously isn't quite suitable for a public, archived mailing list.)

If you can't make it to the sprint in person, we will all be on IRC in #twisted on Freenode, and this is a great time to get tickets reviewed or look for something to work on.

Thanks, and happy sprinting!

-glyph