[Twisted-Python] [Twisted-web] Twisted 11.1.0 Released

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Sat Nov 19 10:38:52 EST 2011

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> On 08:46 am, albert.brandl at weiermayer.com wrote:
> >On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 02:11:36PM -0500, Glyph wrote:
> >>
> >>A gentle reminder: those supporters should renew their sponsorships;
> >>we
> >>were remarkably lax in 2011, but at the beginning of 2012, all those
> >>logos will be coming down off the front page unless they are renewed
> >>:-).
> >
> >I just had a look at the page explaining the TSF. In the section
> >"Benefits
> >of Sponsorship", the first note about logos reads:
> >
> >"Placement on the front page of http://twistedmatrix.com will be for
> >donations that equal or are more than the Bronze level."
> >
> >The "equal or" seems to be wrong.
>
> Grammatically, or in some other way?

I don't have any problem with the wording, but maybe "... that equal or
exceed the Bronze level" would be clearer, in case some people have
trouble parsing it.

In BNF, the original wording means "... will be for donations that
[equal | are more than] the Bronze level." and is unambigous to me.

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.