[Twisted-Python] Does anyone use ampoule in production?

gelin yan dynamicgl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 14:14:27 EST 2011

Hi all.

   just a few hours ago, I discovered ampoule is probably a right choice to
run my analyze codes. I want to know whether your guys have used it for
production purposes or not It seems the development has been frozen for a
while and I noticed many bugs reported on the board. Some bugs looks like
quite serious for example: a bug mentioned occasionally, startWorker may
generate double process until the system hanging.

    If those bugs still exist, i am gonna try to fix some of them if it is
impossible.

Regards

GELIN YAN