[Twisted-Python] 64 bit windows machine

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Nov 17 22:34:26 EST 2011

On 16 Nov, 11:33 am, p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk wrote:
>I see from the Trac page that you guys are (or were) hunting a 64-bit
>windows machine. I also see there are no 64-bit Twisted packages on
>pypi.

/Another/ reason there are no 64 bit Twisted packages on PyPI is that
PyPI rejects 64 bit MSI uploads.  If someone wants to help out on this
front, filing bugs against PyPI (and perhaps then fixing them, and
getting someone to deploy the fixes) would be useful.  This is also one
of the reasons there are no 64 bit pyOpenSSL packages on PyPI.

Jean-Paul