[Twisted-Python] Twisted Project Jobs Volunteer

Ralph Meijer twisted at ralphm.ik.nu
Thu Nov 17 05:03:29 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 14:46 +1100, Tim Allen wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 08:17:51AM -0600, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
>[..snip..]
>
> > One feature that I'd like to add before calling this final is
> > converting SVN usernames to "proper" names/email addresses like Git
> > prefers to use.
>
> I see your script repository already has the beginnings of such
> a mapping file; unfortunately you've already filled in most of the names
> I recognise, and I don't know if there's any other authoritative list of
> such information (and of course, it would need to be updated as Twisted
> adds new committers).

These might be a good start:

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedMatrixLaboratories
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/trunk/twisted/topfiles/CREDITS

However the latter hasn't changed in 5 years, the former probably also
isn't complete and people's e-mail addresses might not map their
(current) Git(Hub) one.

--
ralphm