[Twisted-Python] any chat (comet) application for twisted web

Alexey Ganzha tretiy3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:34:17 EDT 2011

Hi!
Thanks again, Glyph for the link.
It took me less an hour to embed chat app in existent site (except that
nevow is hosted on lanuchpad now, instead of divmod.org).
It is ready to use, just according to the tutorial. Just add some js and
css to chatthing package to skin athena app.

One problem - i had to use it as a separate app. My own app is a raw
twisted.web.
I saw OldResourceAdapter in Nevows code. Possible it need to write my
own NewResourceAdapter for twisted.web :)

Any suggestions everybody? May be somebody had already implemented that
(embed Nevow as a t.w.Resource)?

Thanks again for Your help, guys.
Twisted is beautiful.