[Twisted-Python] 100% CPU on high opened descriptors

Reza Lotun rlotun at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:45:57 EDT 2011

Hmm, are you running your process as root? If so, you may need to add
the following two lines in /etc/security/limits.conf:

 root       soft    nofile      999999
 root       hard    nofile      999999

(yes, root, even though you previously supplied '*').

I'd also reboot just to be sure. If you still have trouble after that,
then perhaps it's something to do with your code.

Reza

--
Reza Lotun
mobile: +44 (0)7521 310 763