[Twisted-Python] Boston Mini-Sprint: May Edition

Tenth tenth at twistedmatrix.com
Sat May 7 11:37:02 EDT 2011

I've been lax in posting them on [Twisted-Python] lately, but the
more-or-less-monthly Boston area sprints will continue on Sunday, May 22nd
at my place in Somerville, MA. An Evite has gone out to the usual suspects,
but if you'd like to be added (or removed) from the invitations, just let me
know.

While the list has gotten fairly long, we still haven't exceeded the
capacity of my apartment... But we are looking into larger venues for when
that happens. (And places with Air Conditioning, as the arrival of Spring
here in Massachusetts means we're only a few weeks away from the Way Too Hot
And Wet season.)

Thanks,

- Dave