[Twisted-Python] Announcing Twisted 11.0.0pre2!

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:54:18 EDT 2011

Having done the builds with two curious guinea pigs by my side, we are
triply pleased to announce the second 11.0.0 pre-release.

Tarballs for the second pre-release are available at:

<http://twistedmatrix.com/~jesstess/11.0.0pre2/>

The main differences between this release and the first pre-release
are changelog and setup.py tweaks.

Please test aggressively! Barring the discovery of regressions, we are
going to cut a final release *this weekend (April 2/3)*.

Many thanks to thijs and exarkun for feedback and improvements on the
first pre-release, and to glyph for overseeing the pre-release
process.

-Jessica