[Twisted-Python] prerelease preview predocumentation

Albert Brandl albert.brandl at weiermayer.com
Tue Mar 29 03:10:21 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 09:27:04AM -0400, Tom Davis wrote:
> It's great to have everything indexed on one page with easy drill-down
> into specific sections. It becomes really obvious where the hierarchy
> can be optimized and how we can logically go about breaking up the
> various sections.

This is right. But I was confused by the fact that the first-level items
in the list ("Twisted Conch Documentation", "Twisted Core Documentation",
etc.) link to pages that _again_ present links to the second-level items.
Adding to my confusion was the fact that the links on the main page have
different names from the ones on the subpages.

Best regards,
Albert Brandl
Weiermayer Solutions GmbH      | Abteistraße 12, A-4813 Altmünster
phone: +43 (0) 720 70 30 14    | fax: +43 (0) 7612 20 3 56
web: http://www.weiermayer.com