[Twisted-Python] prerelease preview predocumentation

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:35:16 EDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>wrote:

> On Mar 27, 2011, at 10:09 PM, Tim Allen wrote:
>
> I'm not sure if it's not finished yet, or I did something stupid, but
> I tried to test out the search system by picking a word I figured would
> be common in Twisted code ("addCallbacks"), and... got no hits. Even
> "Twisted" gets no hits. At least, I assume that's what's going on;
> there's no "No results found" message, but no results are displayed.
>

> Hrm, this does indeed seem to be broken, but I have no idea why.  And this
> is exactly the sort of thing I had hoped to spot before we decide to go
> completely live with it :).  I hope Kevin will chime in.

I'm not sure what's up with that.  I had seen something similar before (like
a year ago), but thought it had been resolved with a bump in the Sphinx
version.  Or maybe it's a new problem completely...not sure.

I'll check into when I get a chance.  Probably won't be until at least
tomorrow though, or maybe Wednesday.  It's gonna be a busy week for me
(again...sigh) .

Kevin Horn