[Twisted-Python] Paisley 0.3 Released

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:26:05 EST 2011

Hello,

We wanted to let everyone know that we've released version 0.3 of
Paisley (the CouchDB client for Twisted Python). Among the new
features:

Enhancements

   * Added CouchDB authentication support (supply username and
password args when instantiating)
   * Re-factored underlying HTTP transport to use Twisted Web Agent
(will allow connection pooling in the future).
   * Re-factored code into formal Python package. API compatible with
old package layout.

Bug Fixes

   * Fixed attachment handling so it returns the attachment instead of
the owning document (dwb)

You can get it from Github or pypi:

* http://github.com/smcq/paisley

* http://pypi.python.org/pypi/paisley/0.3

Hopefully the new changes will be helpful to folks. Please let us know
if you have any questions.

-J