[Twisted-Python] Agent and "Cannot assign requested address"

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:00:59 EST 2011

Hi All,

I've got a situation where I'm using t.w.c.Agent to make 100,000 POST
request against a server. Each time a new Agent instance is built and
the request is sent using it. After about 20,000 requests, I get this
error:

Failure: twisted.internet.error.ConnectError: An error occurred while
connecting: 99: Cannot assign requested address.

Would building the Agent once and reusing the same instance avoid
this? I assume I've run out of client ports.

-J