[Twisted-Python] Looking for Devs to answer noob questions on6/22 & 6/23 POSTPONED UNTIL AUGUST

David Shein dshein at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 21 12:51:54 EDT 2011

Hi Glyph & Jean-Paul & Whomever else volunteered,

My partner for POSSE had a family health emergency on Friday, so we
have had to postpone the boot-camp.  We will be doing POSSE RIT in
the second week of August.  So our code sprint is now scheduled be on
August 9th and 10th.   I will ping the list again as we get closer.
I want to say thank you to those who volunteered; I really appreciate
your getting back to me.  Anyone who is considering helping, I want
to say that even if there is not much accomplished during the sprint
itself, here you have almost a score of faculty, many of whom will go
on to teach open source and be faculty sponsors for student open
source projects.  Having these faculty work on Twisted is a very good
way to help increase awareness of your project/work amongst new
people coming into the OS community.

Sincerely,

Dave Shein
Rochester Institute of Technology